Friday, March 9, 2012

New "Dead Flesh" by Tim O'RourkePreview!


Tim O'Rourke has released an exclusive preview to his new book Dead Flesh to be released sometime this month (hopefully)! This is the much anticipated first book in yet another Kiera Hudson series! It's said to have some of our old favorites from the first series like Kiera (of course) Potter and more! Head over to Can't Put It Down and check out the first three chapters!


If you haven't read any of Tim O'Rourke's books yet, check out my reviews for his other novels! I'm still working through the first series so there will be 2 more reviews to come! Happy Reading!
Wolf House (Potter's Story)
Vampire Hallows (Kiera Hudson Series One Book Five)

Check out at his Facebook page or his website!

Happy Reading :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love the cover. So unique and fresh! Thanks for sharing! New follower by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love the cover too! All of the Kiera Hudson books are so awesome, so I can't wait for Dead Flesh to come out! Thanks for Following :)

      Delete