Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What to read next?

Lately, I've been having a really hard time deciding what books to start reading next. I've got so many great books sitting on my book shelves and a lot of advanced reader copies waiting to be read as well. I can feel them staring at me...





Currently, I'm reading Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers and Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton. I have a poll over on the left and if you guys would like to help me decide my next book that would be great! If you've read the book and loved it, if you've heard it was amazing, or if you just think it looks interesting, vote for it! If there is a book I don't have listed that you read and think is spectacular, put it in a comment! Vote for more than one book or just one, it really doesn't matter, I'd just like to know what you think! Below are the covers of said books which may help you decide! Happy reading :)

-Allison

















No comments:

Post a Comment