Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Reveiw: Never Too Far (Too Far, #2) by Abbi Glines


 
I’m a huge fan of Abbi Glines and I think I say that anytime I review one of her books. I began with her Sea Breeze series and quickly made my way through her other stories. The Too Far series is definitely not one to miss if you’re a fan of bad boys, strong female leads, drama and a whole lot of steamy romance.


He had held a secret that destroyed her world.

Everything she had known was no longer true.

Blaire couldn’t stop loving him but she knew she could never forgive him.

Now, she was back home and learning to live again. Moving on with life… until something happened to send her world spinning once again.

What do you do when the one person you can never trust again is the one that you need to trust so desperately?

You lie, hide, avoid, and pray that your sins never find you out.

In this installment of the Too Far series, Blaire is trying to figure out how she’s going to live without Rush. How can she move on with her life knowing what she knows now about Rush and her family? After the big blow out at the end of book one, we as readers think that things couldn’t possibly get more complicated than they are for Blair and her family situation...but then they do.

Obviously I’m trying to leave out any spoilers, but I loved reading about Rush and Blaire’s reconciliation. I hope there were no gasps of surprise at that revelation... I mean it’s a love story and there is a book three... come on people, you had to have seen that coming.

Rush’s pursuit of Blaire in Never Too Far brought me back to my days of reading Sandra Brown and Robyn Carr. The romances that Glines comes up with are original and heartwarming and you can help but pull for the bad boy going after his angel.

It’s hard to judge how much I liked this book in comparison to the first book because I’ve actually already finished the series. It’s a good middle book and it sets us up for an explosion of an ending. Get ready guys, Forever Too Far is all kinds of awesome!

8 out of 10

Happy Reading :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I definitely want to start with the Sea Breeze series when I can get around to reading her books. But I'm glad this one has been good too. I've heard mixed things about it, but this second one seems to have better reviews than the first. Glad it was a winner for you, Alley ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I definitely like the Sea Breeze series more. I tend to get bored when there is a romance series that follows the same couple for more than 1 book. I like to mix things up and that's why Sea Breeze with always be my favorite!

      Delete