Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (17): Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2) by Samantha Young


Is it really only Wednesday? It's that time again for Waiting on Wednesday, a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. Today I'm showcasing a book that I've been dying to get my hands on ever since I read the first book in the series.

Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2) by Samantha Young
 
 
Johanna Walker is used to taking charge. But she’s about to meet someone who will make her lose control....

It has always been up to Johanna to care for her family, particularly her younger brother, Cole. With an absent father and a useless mother, she’s been making decisions based on what’s best for Cole for as long as she can remember. She even determines what men to date by how much they can provide for her brother and her, not on whatever sparks may—or may not—fly.

But with Cameron MacCabe, the attraction is undeniable. The sexy new bartender at work gives her butterflies every time she looks at him. And for once, Jo is tempted to put her needs first. Cam is just as obsessed with getting to know Jo, but her walls are too solid to let him get close enough to even try.

Then Cam moves into the flat below Jo’s, and their blistering connection becomes impossible to ignore. Especially since Cam is determined to uncover all of Jo’s secrets …even if it means taking apart her defenses piece by piece.

I absolutely loved On Dublin Street, the first book in the series. It was a surprisingly great read with characters you couldn't help but fall for. I'm interested to see where Young takes the second book as it's following different people in the story. If you're into NA romance, definitely read On Dublin Street before book two comes out on May 7th! Not too much longer to go!

What are you waiting on?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. YES! I can't wait for this. I have it on pre-order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of this one but I will be looking into the series now.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I started On Dublin Street a really long time ago. I just read the preview and decided not to buy it. I don't even remember why, but I may give it a shot. This cover does not match the first one, at all. They should have put a blue filter on this one or something so they look like a match :)

    ReplyDelete