Thursday, September 20, 2012

Update from a busy blogger

I don't think I've ever done a personal update on the blog, but I've decided now is the time. I haven't been able to update as much as I'd like as of late becuase I've been incredibly busy with work and my personal life. As it turns out, I will be moving accross the country for a brand new job next week! Woop, woop! The past month has been a whorlwind of anxiety, excitement and planning! In a weeks time I will have packed up my whole life and moved to the east coast and I couldn't be more excited!


I have the best inentintions of reading and blogging during this time, but I don't think it's going to happen as often as I'd like. Once I get into the swing of things I will be back on a schedule and hopefully posting even more than before! My life has been in such disaray lately!

I've got an update on the Richelle Mead giveaway as well (it's a long time coming, I know)! And the winners are...



1 signed copy of Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Dana Cuadrado


1 signed copy of The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
Montana G.

1 pre-order for The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead from Book Depository
Anne Calayag

2 signed "World of Vampire Academy" posters!
Melissa Snow
and
Mucki


The winners have been emailed and I have sent out the books/posters to those I've heard from! Thanks for being patient! Anyhooo, thanks for sticking around while I'm being a lame blogger guys :)

Happy Reading! 


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new job!!! Where are you/where are you moving to? Are we talking east to west/west to east or not quite so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, only just discovered your blog but I’m liking it so far ☺ be sure to check out more in a minute.
    Ruby – http://feedmebooksnow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lauren Thank you! Not quite that far, it's a midwest move to the east coast, but I'm very excited!

    @Ruby, Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete