Monday, April 22, 2013

Updates: Busy Blogger is Back!


Annnnnnnnnnd that was a crazy month and a half. With weddings to attend, a job that seemed to start controlling my life and a non-existant social scene (unless you count my equally stressed boyfriend and cat) blogging had to take a back seat.
I'm happy to say that I missed it terribly! During my time off, I continuted to read my little heart out and I truely missed blogging. One of my fears at the start of my hiatus was that I wasn't going to miss blogging and that all of the time and energy I put into Abibliophobic was going to be a huge waste. But I did end up missing blogging terribly and the time off only made me more excited to jump back in.

I will be making a few changes to the type of content featured on the blog. One of the minor reasons I took a break was that I wasn't finding YA books that could hold my attention. Reading them became a sort of chore and so most of my hiatus consisted of reading romance novels. I've decided that I'm going to lean more heavily towards Contemporary Romance and  New Adult Fiction on Abibliophobic from now on. Of course, I'll still be reading Young Adult  books and coninuing on in those series that I've fallen in love with, but I found myself leaning more towards to romance books and fighting it because of my blog.

Adjusting formats is going to take a little time to get used to and there will be some slight changes in the coming weeks. Bear with me as I make the transition and I can't wait to catch up and see what all of you have been reading!

Look for my first review, tomorrow!

Happy Reading :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. New Adult, I approve :) (not that you need my approval lol) I love reading New Adult reviews, especially because that's how I determine which ones to buy on Kindle. Welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAYYYY! You're back :D :D I think reading contemps and New Adults is a great idea. Especially for the summer. They're perfect sunshine reads! Can't wait for your reviews and posts and generally you just being back, lol :)

    ReplyDelete