Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Like This, Try This (3): Halloween Version! Vamps, Demons, Zombies, Oh My!


Happy Tuesday! It's time for my new favorite meme, "Like This, Try This" from Krista over at Nawanda Files! This meme is "designed to introduce YA books that are similar to TV shows, movies and other books!" This week, in the spirit of Halloween, I've decided to do a Halloween theme! Make sure to hope over to Nawanda Files for more info on how to add this weekly meme to your blog!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love your "Halloween" version of Like This, Try This. I wish I had thought of that! Lol. You of course know that I LOVE VD so I definitely need to checkout Vampire Shift. I also really need to hurry up and read more of the Mortal Instrument books so I can start the Clockwork spinoff.

    ReplyDelete