Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Like This, Try This (5): Fairytales, Harry Potter and Starcrossed Lovers!



It's that time again for my favorite meme, "Like This, Try This" from Krista over at Nawanda Files! This meme is "designed to introduce YA books that are similar to TV shows, movies and other books!" Make sure to hope over to Nawanda Files for more info on how to add this weekly meme to your blog!




I got a question on Twitter this week asking if I knew of a book that was similar to Once Upon a Time. I couldn't think of one at the time, but as I watched this week's episode, I figured one out! What do you guys think? Have you tried this new meme yet?!

1 comment:

  1. Once is one of favorite shows! I'm definitely gonna have to look into "Once". Lol. I'm a huge fan of Romeo + Juliet as well. I remember reading your review of Beautiful Disaster, I'll have to re-look into it. Great picks! :)

    ReplyDelete