Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Today is my first Waiting on Wednesday post! 

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly host hosted by Breaking the Spine! Today I'm anxiously awaiting book two in the Lux series, Onyx by Jennifer L.  Armentrout. Now I just finished the first book, Obsidian a few days ago and it's all I can think about. I tried reading another one of her books but all I wanted was Daemon's snarky attitude and those alien green eyes. So, even though it's only about a week away, I am going crazy waiting on Onyx!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I pre-ordered my copy of Onyx the moment I finished Obsidian a few days ago. Less than a week to go!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same exact thing. When I found out that it didn't come out until the 14th, I was so disappointed!

    ReplyDelete